-xS- forum Forum Index
-xS- forum
Forum des Clans -xS-

-xS- forum Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Reclaim Your Energy: A Simple And Effective 6 Step Program ::

Previous topic :: Next topic  
falkal

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 20 Jun - 01:35 (2017)    Post subject: Reclaim Your Energy: A Simple And Effective 6 Step Program Reply with quote

Reclaim Your Energy: A Simple and Effective 6 Step Program to Resolve Conflicts and Upsets
by Rolf Krahnert
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Reclaim Your Energy: A Simple and Effective 6 Step Program to Resolve Conflicts and Upsets
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Reclaim Your Energy: A Simple and Effective 6 Step Program to Resolve Conflicts and Upsets

Reclaim Your Energy

I love having things simple my in life and I wrote this ebook with the intention to provide you with a profoundly simple, yet profoundly effective 6 Step Program to Resolve Conflicts and Upsets and to Reclaim your Energy.

I am convinced that you love the simplicity of this program and that it will improve your life and your relationships. All you need to do is to take action and practise with patience and consistency.

You are the author of your experiences and your experiences are the result of your choices. The choices you make are based on your beliefs and the self image you made. And this has been established by Neuro-Science.

Whenever you feel upset, anxious, betrayed, angry, stressed, depressed, nervous etc. know that your emotions manifest as spheres of trapped energy in your physical, mental and emotional body! It can even be seen on CT and body scans and your trapped energies are your teachers!

To reclaim your energy you must become aware of the beliefs and emotions that seem to run your life, and then question their validity. When you start to see that your beliefs about yourself are not the absolute truth, you begin to experience increasing joy, a sense of freedom and health.

Details:
price: $9.95
bound: 24 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XZ8C5JX
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 458 KB

itemsitem,,,Pre-order,,,Series:,,,by,,,,,,,Narrated,,,by,,,,,,,Available:,,,Unavailable,,,for,,,purchase,,,Remove,,,Pre-order,,,Series:,,,by,,,,,,,Narrated,,,by,,,,,,,Available:,,,Unavailable,,,for,,,purchase,,,Remove,,,Continue,,,shopping,,,Checkout,,,Continue,,,shopping,,,Chi,,,ama,,,i,,,libri,,,sceglie,,,Kobo,,,e,,,inMondadori,,,Sign,,,up,,,today,,,and,,,get,,,a,,,$5,,,account,,,creditDont,,,state,,,anything,,,about,,,your,,,position,,,or,,,perspective,,,until,,,youve,,,entered,,,step,,,threeMarcus,,,,THow,,,do,,,you,,,control,,,emotion?,,,To,,,control,,,emotion,,,in,,,another,,,person,,,,we,,,must,,,match,,,their,,,intensity,,,and,,,deliver,,,the,,,message,,,,I,,,hear,,,youCommunication,,,is,,,not,,,open,,,and,,,honest4Knowing,,,,and,,,,leveraging,,,,your,,,,personality,,,,strengths,,,,is,,,,important,,,,for,,,,career,,,,successYou,,think,,problem,,will,,go,,awayApproaches,,,,to,,,,Conflict,,,,ResolutionSo,,,take,,a,,positive,,stance,,,keep,,the,,conversation,,courteous,,,and,,avoid,,blaming,,anyone 79c7fb41ad

Can We All Just Get Along? (I SPaT for Children Book 4) download epub mobi pdf fb2Pedagogy for Creative Problem Solving download epub mobi pdf fb2The Grace Agent: God's Mission To and Through an Unlikely Vessel download epub mobi pdf fb212 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You download epub mobi pdf fb2SCONFIGGI IL SABOTATORE CHE C'E' IN TE: ISTRUZIONI PER UNA VITA SERENA (Italian Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Coach Solomon's Playbook: 25 Character-Building Principles for Sports and Life download epub mobi pdf fb2WORSHIP: The Surrender Before the Song download epub mobi pdf fb2The Barbarians Are Here (Library Edition): Preventing the Collapse of Western Civilization in Times of Terrorism download epub mobi pdf fb2Microbiology of Metal Ions (Advances in Microbial Physiology) download epub mobi pdf fb2Beyond the ASVAB: Access to Senior (Current) Military Mentor, Advanced Training Site, Professional Network, Private Podcast download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 20 Jun - 01:35 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    -xS- forum Forum Index -> Wars -> Alle Wars All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006